To begin the magic of ‘dressing up’ those gorgeous eyes,
1) Handle with Care: remove lashes gently from tray with your hands or a tweezer to free – do not tug.
2) Trim: Fit the lashes to the base of your natural lash line, trim any excess from the outer corner.
3) Apply Glue: Apply lash glue to the band and wait about 15 seconds for the glue to become sticky.
4) Adhere: Apply the lashes to base of your natural line and hold for a few seconds for it to dry.
Our entire collection of Black Magic Lashes is made for multiple uses, but to ensure the longevity of your lashes, proper care and storage is recommended.
1) Be Gentle: When you’re removing your lashes, be as gentle as when you applied them. This means trying not to pull too hard during the removal process.
2) Removal: Try removing one false lash by securely holding the lash at its base and beginning at the outer corner, gently pull the lash towards the direction of your tear duct. If this works, repeat with the other eye.
3) Extra Help: They should come off without much effort or discomfort, however if you are experiencing slight difficulty with removal, simply dab a non-oil based makeup remover onto the lash adhesive along the lash line and wait for adhesive to soften before trying removal again.
4) Glue Removal: After lash removal, getting rid of the old glue is important. Hold the lash by the base, and pull the glue off gently using either your fingers or a pair of tweezers.
5) Do Not Soak: Never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid solution as it may ruin the style, shape, and curl of the lash.
6) No Mascara: Mascara will ruin the quality of the lash, so show your lashes some love by only applying mascara to your own lashes prior to lash application, if necessary.
7) Keep Them Clean: your lashes safe and free of collecting dust, bacteria, or anything else that might compromise the quality of the hair by storing them in their original tray. By doing so, your lashes will look fabulous the next time you pull them out to re-wear.